Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Business Analyst to streamline business processes in-line with Microsoft Dynamics CRM capabilities and integration with other program systems.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Good business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- Ability to plan and scope required business analyst activities, coordinate and facilitate structured focus groups, workshops and interviews as an input to business analysis activities.
- Gather and document traceable business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the procurement and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with project managers, identified customer representatives and technical specialists to ensure the timely delivery of outcomes and the identification of business risks
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering and architecture.
- Effectively managing multiple projects, work packages and activities.
- Thorough knowledge of business analyst procedures and practices.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.