My client, a leading financial services organisation is seeking Senior Business Analyst resources to work on a project to implement APRA's revisions to the capital framework to give effect to the Basel III Capital Reforms.
This role is integral to the successful completion of Basel III and IFRS9 projects. You will be working in a complex, Agile environment, ensuring that projects meet the needs of the customer and business and is aligned to the overall business strategy.
You must be an excellent communicator who can manage competing priorities effectively. You will work well autonomously and as part of a wider collaborative team.
Responsibilities and experience:
- Risk experience (e.g. Basel, Capital Management, Risk Analytics, Operational Risk, Financial Crime, AML, Compliance, etc.)
- Proven experience working in a Senior Business Analyst capacity within large, complex environments, ideally within Financial Services.
- Have led business analysis activities and/or workstreams in a major information technology delivery project.
- Facilitation of business solution workshops involving participants from senior management to business users.
- Strong stakeholder management experience working with senior stakeholders and external vendors.
- Experience working with other Business Analysts to develop and maintain a process library, process modelling standards and business analysis methodology
- Experience in Agile delivery, including supporting tools, e.g. Jira / Confluence.
- Extensive experience in business process improvement / re-engineering; data analysis; functional / non-functional analysis; and business case preparation and development.
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 203223.