- Leading Digitally focused Financial Services company
- Banking Regulatory and Compliance/Legal
- 6 Months + contract - Sydney or Melbourne CBD/WFH
Our Client is a large Digitally focused Financial Services Organisation requiring a Senior Business Analyst to work in the authorities, accountabilities & Governance team to define, analyse and refine BEAR statements for compliance.
- Working in the authorities, accountabilities & Governance substream and with SME's & Senior Stakeholders
- Define Accountabilities and analyse and revise BEAR (Banking Executive Accountabilities Regime) statements
- Accountabilities practices packs / responsibility statements, Delegations, Authorities Framework
- Review and draft delegations and decision rights for the updated Operating Model
- Socialise and update documents in preparation for implementation
- Review and Revise Board composition, update structures (charters etc) and Governance documentation
- Review and Revise Executive Committees and update Management Operating Rhythm
Skills and experience:
- Confident presenting to and working with senior stakeholders, adaptable and able to work with ambiguity
- Organised, fast learner in a complex environment, works well under pressure
- Experience with Legal, Compliance, Regulatory work/projects
- Experience with business integration work/projects
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 214687.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.