Client: Federal Government
Title: Role for Senior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance background
Sydney based and applicant must be willing to travel to Melbourne
Open to Australian Citizens only as this role will require security clearance
Estimated Start Date Decmber 2017 (Subject to security clearance)
Contract Period: 6 months
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC) and Agile delivery methodology.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills sets associated with eliciting, documenting, and managing requirements.
- Excellent technical skills in process modelling (including experience utilising BPMN) and data analysis and modelling.
- Strong UCD skills and the ability to apply them to UI design.
- Excellent stakeholder management and liaison skills.
- Excellent knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the systems and underlying technologies such as SAS, Microsoft Dynamics, Java, Siebel/Oracle fusion, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), PeopleSoft, and Data Warehouse is desirable.
You will be responsible for:
- Specifying Requirements (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with, and easily understood by, a variety of stakeholders (Business, Executive, Application and Solution Designer resources, Development resources and Testing resources). This could be either traditional business requirements documents or User stories for Agile projects.
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry-based and Australian Government Accessibility and Usability principles, practices and guidelines.
- Develop process maps with as-is process analysis and to-be process designs.
- Assisting System Testing resources in test preparation and execution as required.
- Assisting Business resources to User Acceptance Test preparation and system implementation (including contributing to the development of user manuals and the provision and coordination of User training) as required.
- Improving overarching Business Analysis capability by mentoring junior staff, building employee knowledge and skills as well as developing, implementing, and supporting methodologies, standards, and tools for requirements, process management and data management.
- Actively collaborate with other areas of IT to promote increased business awareness and understanding of services provided.