Our client is seeking to engage a Senior Business Analyst with an understanding of design concepts for the development of appropriate solutions and systems.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Proven ability to gather and document business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN) and business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of business analyst procedures and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and work across multiple initiatives and varying stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage the development and implementation of business and functional requirements with a team effectively and collaboratively
- Well-developed communication and change management skills, including the ability to analyse business process models, business requirements, and project reports and provide accurate documentation, clear advice and accurate data as required
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application 'look and feel', development, deployment and maintenance of applications
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.