Our client, a Government Department are seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis initially through until September 2019 in Brisbane CBD. The ideal candidate will have experience with Appian.
- Working with internal customers to help analyse and plan the improvement of processes and data insights, while understanding the opportunities and complexities of the existing workflow platforms and tools.
- Progress the elicitation of requirements and further definition and refinement of business requirements, confirming proposed designs, and conducting demonstration/review sessions of the working software developed as a result of the design.
- Enabling digital product and service delivery capabilities that meet user expectations, building upon investments to date and incorporating contemporary tools and technologies
- Simplifying business operations through efficient, effective, and complete data and information capture.
- Building trust and confidence for staff in using digital first, from design and development through to delivery and support, while fostering entrepreneurialism and continuous service improvement to benefit all Queenslanders.
- Experience with Appian Business Process Designer and Appian Tempo and Sites.
- Experience working with government organisations (preferable but not mandatory).
- Previous experience working for a large IT/ICT organisation or IT Projects (involving significant and/or complex business change elements).
- Proven ability to gather and document business and functional requirements that provide a solid foundation for the design and implementation of appropriate solutions using formal processes and methods while delivering rapid, incremental outcomes.
- Proven ability in the elicitation of business rules and business process mapping (using BPMN)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the development or enhancement of information systems in relation to systems integration, application 'look and feel', development, deployment and maintenance of applications.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7537