The Business Analyst works within a team to facilitate the end-to-end lifecycle of a solution from requirements definition to delivery.
This role works in close partnership with relevant business stakeholders to facilitate idea development, feature elaboration, prioritisation, and delivery. The Business Analyst captures the business requirements, documents them in a consistent, complete and useful way.
The Business Analyst offers guidance and advice on Agile processes and ways of working to ensure that the development team understands the requirements clearly and the solution developed is of value to the business or the customer.
· 2 - 5 years of Business Analyst experience
· Understands terms, concepts, and way of working.
· Able to facilitate workshops, presentations, and team activities
· Able to demonstrate advanced analytical thinking and uses data to gain insight, solve problems and create opportunities
· Responds well to change and navigates ambiguity by articulating problems and requirements.
· Focuses on customer and stakeholder experience and builds strong relationships that foster success
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills and achieves the desired objective when conversing, presenting, and writing conveys clear and compelling messages in written form.
if this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
Work for Us
For over two decades Peoplebank has been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients. We would not be where we are today, if not for our employees. That is why we are focused on building a great place to work, where our employees can fulfill their career aspirations.
Call us on 1 800 PEOPLE