Our client, a leading financial services organisation has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a key project in the Advice space.
This role will help to develop and implement a model for the tracking and monitoring of the delivery of financial advice services.
- Document appropriate business requirements that are efficient and cost effective through
- Ensure business unit requirements are attributed appropriate priority level given competing demands on resources
- Maintain an effective balance between business unit demands and capacity to deliver within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Work with subject matter experts to draft requirements for technology changes
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years Business Analysis experience in Financial services
- Knowledge of the XPLAN platform
For more information please contact Jack Richardson.