Seeking a SBA to join an iconic Australian Company.
AML Execution Maturity project overview:
Within Australia, AUSTRAC is the AML/CTF (anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing) regulator and oversees compliance with the requirements of the AML/CTF Act 2006. Our clent meets these compliance obligations through operation of the AML/CTF Program which is in place to ensure that processes are mature and robust enough to manage and mitigate money laundering and terrorist financing risks. This includes the management of controls through regular monitoring and testing.
This is primarily a compliance project that also enhances customer experience.
- Primarily, the project will improve clients risk exposure and execution against AML/CTF Program through the standardisation of Know Your Customer (KYC) processes.
By maturing KYC compliance as a primary outcome, the project will:
- improve controls for risk management thereby avoiding regulatory breach and fines;
- improve the customer experience by reducing turn-around times; and
- improve efficiency through process standardisation.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Provide Business Analysis capability to support development of the high-level solution and delivery approach to support real-time payments under the CDD Portfolio; specifically to the AML Execution Maturity project.
The SBA will work with the Financial Crime Business and Technology to:
- Actively participate in and support the development of requirements; Facilitate workshops and meetings with key business and operational resources to gather information, discuss potential solutions, and agree requirements;
- Adhere to existing standards, and recommend changes to standards where areas of improvement are evident;
- Ensure consistency across the program in terms of information detail, terminology, standards etc.;
- Document processes, mapping the current and future state processes;
- Elaborate process and system improvements;
- Develop the High Level Requirements and work with business SMEs to document the detailed business requirements (functional and non-functional) in a Detailed Requirements Document (DRD);
- Review and validate requirements with subject matter experts across a wide range of internal business units and, possibly external "industry" participants;
- Assist in gap analysis and that resultant requirements are defined and documented in the DRD;
- Analyse designs, as required, to ensure logic and flow is maintained and quality and efficiency are maximised;
- Ensure customer experience considerations are included in all deliverables;
- Work efficiently and effectively with Business, vendors and Technology during the planning, analysis, design, build and test phases of project delivery to ensure speed to market;
- Develop test plans, test cases, and co-ordinate UAT with the business;
- Contribute to the implementation plan (particularly BVT activities);
- Assist with Change Management (training, communication documents);
- Provide support post implementation;
- Take ownership of problems and their resolution;
- Facilitate meetings to ensure that agreed outcomes and actions are produced;
- Delivery and maintenance of quality project-related documentation within required timeframes and with minimal rework;
- Demonstrate compliance with group wide policies and procedures; and
- Demonstrate commitment to business user satisfaction and empathy with business user needs.
$1.7m FY17 Team Size: 30+
Assignment Competency Requirements
- Exposure to large financial institutions in a specialised context
- Project Shaping in the context of regulatory challenges
- Financial Crime Services in a large financial institution
- Proven Business Analysis competency
- Strong business analysis skills
- Good process analysis skills. Ability to perform process mapping.
- Risk and Issue management
- Lateral thinker
- Exposure to data modelling
- Agile delivery experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt process methodologies in accordance with project needs
- Strong communication and professional writing skills.
- Ability to identify and escalate issues, risks and scope change early
- A positive approach to engaging with stakeholders and consultative / empathetic style of interaction. Ability to build co-operative networks with stakeholders.
- Experience in typical project activities such as identifying business requirements, understanding business processes, understanding team structures and their implications
- Advanced in MS Office suite of products (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, Visio)
IF YOU ARE SEEKING YOUR NEXT ROLE PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!!!