Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a large IT transformation project based in Adelaide.
This will be an initial 18 month contract, so a rare opportunity to secure a long term hourly rate, contract role!
Working on an major COTS software program, you will work across the full project lifecycle from initial requirements gathering to design and implementation of solutions.
Skills and Experience required include:
- Significant proven experience as a Business Analyst on major software implementation projects incorporating requirements management, business process analysis/modelling and information analysis/modelling including object oriented techniques.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst on a major COTS implementation project.
- Demonstrated high level of analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to think laterally and conceptually.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, verbally, in writing and by means of presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to organise workloads effectively in a climate of competing priorities to achieve agreed outcomes and to also work under broad direction and/or in a team environment on complex tasks.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of solutions based on changes to business process and/or technology to meet the goals of an organisation.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to be involved in an exciting product implementation project!
Pease APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
For more information, you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402