About the Role:
Be part of an exciting Digital Transformation program working with a government agency based in Geelong for an initial 6 month tenure! Our client is currently undergoing a 5 year transformation program focusing around various digital platform initiatives. The program has heavy emphasis on processes as well as technology!
- Multiple Positions Available
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- **GEELONG LOCATION**
Examples of Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Delivering business analysis artefacts, including requirements specifications and models, in accordance with the project delivery framework and methodology.
- Review and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business forms, templates and materials, and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these processes.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new business processes and applications, and enhancements to existing processes and applications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives to Lead BA / Program Director / Workstream Leads that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating models across the organization with a focus on digitising business forms & templates.
- Participating in project Quality Assurance reviews and providing appropriate feedback to project team members.
- Contributing as required to the preparation of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans & scripts
- 3-5+ years working as a Senior Business Analyst
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques and tools e.g. requirements elicitation and analysis, requirements management, process analysis and modelling, process improvement, business process redesign, use case modelling, data analysis and modelling, cost benefit analysis, decision analysis, root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills and able to communicate effectively with all members of staff from senior to junior members.
- Strong experiences in both technical and business focussed business analyst initiatives and projects. Demonstrated by past examples of projects and roles.
- Experience working in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment
- History working in transformation projects/programs/initiatives highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal mediums
- Strong knowledge of BA methodologies and Governing Bodies (eg. BABOK, IIBA, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong customer experience orientation and strong team work ethic
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, please contact Steven Osuna directly quoting reference number: 191027