Macquaire Park location
Long term contract
- Driving improvements in the internal processes of an organisation with varying levels of technical and process maturity.
- Keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice in business analysis and driving improvements on internal processes based on these developments.
- Reducing technical complexity where significant technical interdependencies exist.
- Designing effective solutions that simultaneously meet business and IT objectives.
- Balancing tactical business needs with the strategic direction and keeping abreast of current and emerging best practice in bespoke application development.
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Strong experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML.
- Strong experience in stakeholder management and influencing senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation
- Strong experience in analytical, conceptual and problem solving including report writing and presentation
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams
- Relevant Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience with at least 5 years' experience in business analysis. CBAP or equivalent certification preferred.
- Providing out of hours technical support as needed.
Hurry up, this role is closing COB tomorrow.
For more info, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837, referring #190463.