- 3 Month Contract
- Sydney CBD
- Urgent Requirement - Start ASAP
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business Working closely with key stakeholders, you will be responsible for requirements gathering and drafting of both functional and non- functional requirements.
Responsibilities will include
- Utilise various analysis methods to understand the business processes, identify the gaps, determine business requirements and specify effective business processes through improvements
- Process mapping and service level blueprinting to provide AS-IS and TO-BE models
- Perform business function analysis and scoping several inter-related initiatives to help Key Stakeholders making informed decisions about prioritisation of initiatives
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge in gathering and analysing data in support and translation of business 'use cases', into systems requirements and supporting processes
- Strong knowledge of Agile business analysis principles including writing proper user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Business or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Previous Experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated skills and experience in Enterprise Analysis, business process definition and analysis
- Demonstrated skills in stakeholder management
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button