Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the expertise of a Senior Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract role, with up to 18-months in extension options. Within this role you will be working in a complex, fast-paced and expansive IT environment, providing strong direction for business process improvement on a pivotal Federal Government transformation project.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a current NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 4+ years' experience as a Senior Business Analyst working within complex ICT environments
- A proven ability to assess and critically analyse information gathered through a range of elicitation techniques, to develop requirements for new business opportunities, and prepare the relevant documentation according to business analysis principles
- High-level problem-solving skills including the ability to develop innovative solutions and form sound judgments in a complex and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate productive working relationships in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to consult, negotiate, influence, and strong facilitation skills
- Highly developed skills and experience in leading business analysis activities in large and complex change programs
Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be available for interstate travel as required.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 quoting Job Reference: 190171
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.