One of our market leading client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong core BA skills along with experience in banking or financing.
This project will develop an insourcing strategy in support of uplifting Client's capabilities and an offshore delivery hub strategy to meet supply requirements for those capabilities, specifically within Technology and Operations division.
Successful candidates will have:
- Exposure in commercial modelling
- Insourcing / outsourcing environments
- Has experience in RFX processes
- Proven procurement & financial modelling experience and reporting end to end processes
- Planning and delivery of change management in a project environment
- Demonstrated successful delivery of complex projects
Your responsibilities will be:
- Size and scope services by capability, process cycle times, allocated FTE, inputs/outputs.
- Review and refine the High Level Requirements and work with business SMEs to document the Detailed Business Requirements (functional and non-functional) in a detailed Business Requirements Document (BRS/BRD);
- Assist/Lead in gap analysis and that resultant requirements are defined and documented in the BRS/BRD;
- Work efficiently and effectively with Business, vendor and stakeholders during the different phases of project delivery;
You must have right attitudes and mindsets including:
- Ability to work in a self-directed way within an autonomous team environment
- Enjoys solving complex customer and business problems
- Willingness to think outside the box and challenge existing ways of doing things is a key success criterial
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < 189895 >.
Please click the apply button if you think you are suitable candidate.