Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work on a project based in Adelaide.
This will be an initial 12 - month contract, but with a strong potential for extension.
Working on an major software program, you will work across the full project lifecycle from initial requirements gathering to design and implementation of solutions.
Skills and Experience required include:
- Requirements planning and management,
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation,
- Rapture of existing business processes and proposed changes and
- Stakeholder communication.
- Ideally have experience working within SA Government on RFQ/ RFT/ EOI/ RFI Requirements collation and presentation
- Identifying, analysing, documenting and communicating new or changing business requirements;
- Documenting the traceability of requirements through to architecture and design;
- Documenting existing and future business processes by the use of appropriate modelling tools;
- Assisting with the development, assessment and validation of product architecture and design in consultation with technical architects and the product application vendor;
- Assisting the business to identify the organisational impact of change, including training requirements;
- Participation in planning for data cleansing, migration and integration with legacy systems;
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to be involved in an exciting product implementation project!
Pease APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
For more information, you can contact Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402