One of our market leading client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong core BA skills along with experience in banking, financing, asset management, insurance.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge of IIBA V2 or V3 (International Institute Body of Knowledge) & IIBA competency framework
- Agile tools (JIRA and Confluence) proficiency
- Visio or similar process mapping tools proficiency
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management
- Ability to design and facilitate a group process, elicit contributions from group members, stimulate a focused group discussion, and achieve a desired outcome
- Ability to elicit, analyse and record required business functional and non-functional requirements
- Exposure to merger, acquisition and separation programs desirable
- Experience in data and technical analysis and developing and delivering business requirements/user stories
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify and define the scope for Transitional Service Arrangements (TSA)
- Identify stakeholders and create and maintain a stakeholder matrix
- Develop the TSA schedule in collaboration with the Project Manager & drive delivery to agreed timeframes
- Define and document the methodology for TSA creation and execute a prototype to refine the process. Regularly review and enhance the process utilising Stakeholder feedback and learnings.
- Create process maps associated with each TSA module
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Chris Yang> quoting reference: < 188782 >.
Please click the apply button if you think you are suitable candidate.