About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Senior Business Analyst, you will prepare business cases to support the decision making & planning in the development of a highly visible operational program.
- Utilise technical and commercial knowledge to conduct analysis on technical capability of the business to assist with various development programs and to ensure that outputs of the analysis are communicated to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare business cases to support the program pipeline.
- Collaborate with the Customer Environment Manager and Projects Development Manager to develop a pipeline of capital and maintenance works to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate station development planning, technical competence and business capability development
- Collate analysis to provide information on the operation and maintenance functions of the Customer Environment
- Investigate and research improvements to Customer Environment to drive customer service improvements
- Collect metrics/survey information data on all capability management programs and strategies to enable continuous improvement, inform competence/training plans, and deliver efficiencies
- Prepare reports on the current status of programs based on data to support informed decision making
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to gather appropriate, accurate data, check data integrity and provide recommendations and advice, to facilitate competency development and workforce planning
- Experienced as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience in research, planning and development of business case formulation
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem solving skills to identify issues and develop solutions
- High level of communication skills and presentation skills
- Natural ability to establish relationships and work in partnership with stakeholders
Please APPLY NOW to Teena Gheller with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 17 September 2018
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Teena Gheller quoting reference: 188137
Please click the apply button.