Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with multiple business units across projects to document and improve business processes that provide internal and external customers with easier and more streamlined access to services.
This role will see you responsible for:
- Working with key business areas to document and analyse workflow processes relating to service offerings
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Analyse and document business processes and advise on process improvements and redesigns for improved service and productivity outcomes.
- Take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepare or contribute to business cases and reports which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis and documentation of business services, and providing achievable recommendations for service improvements, through online channels
- Demonstrated success in managing relationships with stakeholders, clients, customers, engaging necessary subject matter experts and resources to achieve mutually beneficial business outcomes
Apply Now! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 quoting reference # 185941 for more information.