About this role:
- The Hiring Manager requires a key mentor for the team during their learning journey.
- We are looking to bring in a contractor to help document and develop process artefacts to support this team during a period of change.
- Currently they do not have any Process specialists and the team are not currently trained to do this role.
- Current redesign of processes are required to support the following work and will also be required to document the processes for interim and future state stacks to support the business operations.
- Contribute to the analysis of business and operations process and defining 'cases for change', including reviewing customer pain points and developing hypotheses on improvement opportunities
- Establish roadmap for process redesign initiatives and activities based on agreed priorities
- Support analysis of current state and definition of desired future states
- Undertake analysis, research and diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may impact Belong in achieving its required customer and business outcomes.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Previous experience in business process analyst / business improvement roles
- Solving complex problems - formulating clear logical business process solutions
- Engaging and influencing senior and executive stakeholders
- Financial analytics experience or related analysis disciplines would be preferred
- Proven experience in delivering successful cross-business unit projects and programs
- Ability to mine complex data sources to build a compelling a cohesive case for change
- Ability to use data to perform root cause analysis of upstream failures
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred or min. Green Belt certified
- Experience with data discovery tools and methods highly regarded (Teradata, SQL, Lavastorm, MS Access, MS Power BI)
Send your CV in word format