- 12 months Fixed Term Contract
- Location: North Sydney
- Varied Role
- Must have knowledge of P&C and underwriting processes/ systems
Our client a leading insurance company is currently looking for a Business Analyst who has previous experience working within the insurance sector ideally underwriting. Working closely with business stakeholders and the incident manager you will be responsible for requirements gathering, and the development of procedural documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Workshop facilitation with business stakeholders
- Translating business requirements into user stories
- Liaise with support groups for incident escalation, request fulfilment and change management
- Develop test cases and strategies to assist with the user acceptance testing phases
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst with good understanding of the insurance sector (ideally underwriting)
- Previous experience with underwriting systems
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders on defining business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Excellent Communication Skills
Great Chance to join a market leader- Apply Now!!!