About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst with wealth knowledge you will be working on a regulatory project that focuses on delivering real time investment reporting between the funds and the authorities. You will be analysing and documenting the requirements, impacts and solution options for the projects.
- Business Requirements
- Business Process Mapping
- Turn requirements into requirements traceability matrices
- Non Functional Requirements Documentation.
- Review of Functional Design documents and Test Plans and Test Cases for scope
- Completion of Legislative Traceability and Controls Traceability Matrix including key controls identification
- Highlight impacts to processes and procedures and documenting escalation, exception and work-around process design.
- Support for the Change Team and Instructional Writers
- Facilitate implementation of the project changes to the impacted Business teams
- Support for the Design and Testing teams to facilitate the creation of outputs
- Support over the Implementation during Business Verification Testing.
- Extensive background as a Senior Business Analyst
- Require knowledge within Wealth management
- Prefer exposure to Superannuation or Superannuation Regulations
- Strong experience in requirements traceability matrices
- End-to-End process understanding
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experienced in Non Functional Requirements Documentation.
- Experienced in delivering Process Flows, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), Due Diligence Register
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate workshops
Benefits & culture
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self