Senior Business Analyst
As an experienced Senior Business Analyst, you will join this leading financial institute on a 6-month contract with the potential for extension. In this role, you will be responsible for working with business owners and business units such as risk, legal and Enterprise Services to:
- Gather and assess large amounts of information from various sources and co-ordinate the analysis required.
- Lead the change impact assessment across RBS and help define the business impacts, challenges & risks.
- Work closely with stakeholders and product owners to identify impacts to the business as a result of the Code change and propose potential solutions.
- Ensure the project adheres to business analysis methodologies and standards, including appropriate documentation and controls.
- Assess and document to show compliance with the new Code and any potential gaps.
- Coach and mentor other business analysts in the team.
- Support sign-off of the impact assessment by businesses and project teams.
- Produce packs and papers for governance forums, minutes and actions.
- Provide handover documents to allow for delivery.
- Solid business analysis experience
- Ability to drive detailed analysis
- Experience Leading teams
- Experience in working on complex and broad business projects
- Strong stakeholder management and business partnering; and experience in working with customers, retail products (home loan, deposits & transactions, credit cards and/or personal loans) and processes across many segments of the bank including individuals and small business
- Product, risk, compliance and regulatory experience will be desirable