A leading Australian organisation are seeking an experienced Business Analyst with privacy and cyber security exposure to join them.
This is an exciting role working in a new programme on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and you will be responsible for requirements gathering and validation, documenting as-is and to-be processes and engaging with business and technology stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will display:
- the ability to work closely in a collaborative team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of Data mapping and processing
- Identifying the correct tools to use
- Proven experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in Business Analysis
- In-depth understanding of data privacy and protection
- Have knowledge of GDPR and privacy regulations
To enquire about the role further please contact Jack Richardson