About the Company
In order to create a thriving, sustainable, and inclusive society, our client, a well-known government agency, provides services to children, adults, families, and communities in a coordinated and collaborative manner.
About the role
To join their thriving team, our client is looking for a Senior Technical BA that is skilled in documentation, requirements management, Office 365, desktop collaboration, and records management.
- Design tools and implement processes to identify, analyse and facilitate improvements to business systems, processes and workflows
- Coordinate and undertake research and analysis of best practice on processes and activities to ensure internal and external services are delivered efficiently
- Review the business unit strategies to enable the client to deliver services in a cost effective manner
Skills and experience
- Strong background in non-functional requirements as well as in other facets of requirements management
- Essention Exp and Knowledge in Office 365, Desktop Collabration & Records Management
- Exceptional negotiation and stakeholder management
- Exceptional business case writing skills.
- Understanding of Organisational Change Management
- Ability to clearly document the current and future business states.
- Demonstrated knowledge of BABOK or PRINCE2.
- Experince in supporting the testing process particularly UAT
Sounds like you!!! Click the apply button .