Our Federal Government client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst. You will work within a complex and fast-paced environment and will perform project work as a part of a multidisciplinary team comprised of a project manager, business representatives, solution architect, developers, testers and other technical specialists. You will have proven experience in working in a collaborative team and be able to demonstrate highly effective stakeholder relationships.
This is for a long-term contract of 12 months with extension options. This is located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
- build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine and resolve issues and respond to strategic workforce needs
- review and analyse the organisations desired business outcomes, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements
- analyse existing systems, applications and functions to ensure strategic business objectives are met
- assist stakeholders through change, resolving conflict and managing sensitivities
- support the team and work collaboratively to contribute to achieving the team's business outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have existing Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #247762
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.