Our client is a WA based operation, located in the CBD, looking to strengthen their team by bringing on board a new Senior Business Analyst.
You will be working with, and reporting to the Applications Manager, you will provide support for operational platforms and applications. This includes having a portfolio of platforms and technologies mainly focused on operations and demonstrating collaboration and leadership in assisting to improve processes and deliver projects.
- Ensuring all systems and platforms effectively support existing operational and business process requirements
- Working to identify value drivers and collaborate to continually improve the use and configuration of current technology and applications
- Analyse and understand complex business and technical processes relative to broader operational objectives and requirements
- Communicate complex concepts with simplicity and clarity to ensure all stakeholders have a common understanding of any issues, objectives or actions
- Maintaining system controls and processes that ensure the integrity of the information and functionality within key platforms and applications
- A university degree in technology or related discipline
- Post graduate experience, including working experience in the resources or similar industry in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills and strong understanding of applications supporting operational functions in the resources sector
- Experience in a role responsible for supporting for a key operational platform or portfolio of applications applying Application Lifecycle Management principles
- Strong technical, integration, configuration and reporting skills
- Understanding and ability to leverage emerging trends and technologies such as data analytics, data integration, advanced reporting or business process automation
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on 08 94231449 quoting reference 242868.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.