Western Sydney location
Initial 6 Month contract
The role of Senior Business Analyst is responsible for understanding, documenting, and distributing customer business requirements on projects and changes so that customer requirements are accurately documented
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Engage with Key Stakeholders
- Facilitates scoping and business priority setting for large or complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Select the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative.
- Drive the requirements elicitation process where necessary, identifying what stakeholder input is required
- Obtain formal agreement from a large and diverse range of potentially senior stakeholders and recipients to the scope and requirements, plus the establishment of a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Take responsibility for the investigation and application of changes to programme scope. Identifies the impact on business requirements of external impacts affecting a programme or project
If interested in this role or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Richard Bissitt on Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 242333