About the Role
Based in Sydney, our client is a large government entity based in Sydney and they are looking for a Senior BA with strong analytical ability to work on their transformation program.
- End-to-end system and business process review for solutions recommendation
- Gather requirements, analyse and translate business data into meaningful insights to support decision making
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure problems are resolved, and develops relationships through effective communication and consultation
Skills and experience
- Highly developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources
- Extensive data analysis skills and experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Root Cause Analysis skills and experience
- A working understanding and experience of the Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to capture and clearly document new processes, requirements and project artifacts to enable effective delivery and enhanced ways of working
- Certification in a contemporary Business Analyst knowledge framework IIBA BABOK is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 242138.