Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to work for one of our clients based in Adelaide CBD.
Working on a range of new and exciting projects in the Data Engineering and Applied Intelligence area, this is a long-term role (3 year minimum contract).
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must be able to secure a baseline security clearance and therefore be an Australia Citizen.
- Develop user journeys, user stories and use cases, and development of detailed documentation
- Experience with process modelling, systems development and testing methodologies.
- Facilitate communication and liaise with a range of stakeholders to understand, gather and analyse their core requirements and concerns in order to meet their ICT needs and business objectives.
- Prepare, perform & coordinate requirement elicitation using techniques such as brainstorming, workshops, prototyping, observation or interviews, and confirm or report on results. Undertake gap analysis.
- Manage appropriate requirements traceability to enable confirmation of delivery against agreed scope, including highlighting any requirements not met.
- Lead the examination and organisation of requirements to record and identify dependencies, relationships and logical sequences. Assess and validate ICT solutions to determine how closely the solution meets the business objectives.
- Identify business analyst deliverables, the scope of work for the business analysis activities, resource allocation and estimates for business analyst work.
- Develop clear and defined work plans and timeframes for self and team in the context of business priorities.
- Lead and manage staff, including performance, attendance and health and well-being. Develop staff to build capability in support of succession planning across the Agency.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to develop and maintain high quality, version controlled artefacts.
Skills and Experience
- Have worked as a Senior Business Analyst on large scale, complex ICT projects / programs operating under agile, waterfall and hybrid project management methodologies.
- Demonstrate experience in developing user journeys, user stories and use cases, and development of detailed documentation.
- Demonstrated analytical skills applied within a technology environment.
- Demonstrated experience with process modelling, systems development and testing methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and expectations and collaborate effectively with others
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration, or you can call Matthew Chatterton on 08 8112 7404 for more information.
SA: LHS 296564