About the Company:
One of our premium clients in the field of education based in Sydney is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. The initial contract is for 6 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role :
The Senior Business will be responsible for supporting the team through the production of business process maps, impact assessments, business requirements amongst others. Ideal candidate will have strong Business Case development exposure.
- Conduct investigative work to determine business requirements, specify effective business process and determine options for solutions, including recommendations to ensure seamless delivery of project to timelines and budgets.
- Support requirements traceability for the end-to-end program.
- Prepare and provide advice and guidance to the technical teams in understanding business processes and requirements to ensure seamless delivery.
- Support business processes work for assigned area(s) including creation, review and endorsement of processes by business process owners.
- Apply strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ensuring any program challenges are understood and a robust approach/solution is developed.
- Produce communication packages to engage business stakeholders and drive business decisions ensuring clear communication to the business and participation from key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the management of the Test, Change and Training teams as required.
- Responsible for working with the Data Migration team as required.
Skills and experience :
- Strong Business Case development exposure to reshape the Business Case.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Significant experience in the management of requirement and business outcomes in a large private or public sector organisation.
- Sound knowledge of the system development life cycle and the positioning of business analysis within it.
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in large scale projects
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
- Experience with CRM and ERP Finance systems is preferred.
- Experience with BPMN is desirable
- Experience with Agile framework
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239870.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.