About the Company :
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join one of our key client in Sydney. The successful candidate will be a part of a very dynamic team working on exciting initiatives and projects. The role is an initial 8-month contract.
About the role :
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Senior Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements, preparing process maps and supporting development teams translating business requirements for solution delivery of large programs of work.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Initiating and facilitating requirements gathering activities for business and technology solutions
- Experience in working with Architects, Developers and Test teams clearly communicating business requirements towards solutioning and product development
- Producing various levels of requirements documentation for various stakeholder audience, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases and training materials
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in business processes
- Understanding end to end business requirements and processes and how these align to overall project strategy/plan
- Experience developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience in a large organisation with a complex technology landscape
- Experience working on large Customer facing projects in a BA role, implementing solutions requiring bespoke development
- Work closely with project team to define solutions that meet business requirements taking maintainability and scalability as a focus
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence to be able to effectively elicit, document and execute on features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Strong communication skills and is able to work with a range of stakeholders and developers.
- Experience with agile/scrum delivery
- Participate in declarative system configuration, data integration activities and integration definition and delivery activities and working on integration specification
- A thorough understanding of SIT/UAT and testing of solutions
DESIREABLE NOT MANDATORY:
- Demonstrated ability to produce highly detailed, comprehensive documentation artefacts (as-is, to-be)
- Experience in Sprint Planning and managing daily SCRUMs
- Ability to lead BAs and other resources from time to time
- Understanding of Call Centre and Back Office functions desirable
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ashwini Murthy on 0282672494 quoting reference 239436
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.