Senior Business Analyst
ASAP - 31/12/2021 + likely 2 x 6 months extensions
Australian Citizenship (or Baseline Security Clearance) mandatory to be eligible due to client's security requirements.
About the role
An experienced Senior Business Analyst is required who will bring strong agile/waterfall requirements management, technical analysis, and design capabilities to the team with a strong delivery focus, and a track record of leveraging experience from similar programs and projects of work.
The Senior Business Analyst will be expected to support a portfolio of projects and/or work packages that seek to remediate security and resilience risks of business applications. Remediations will scale from the simple to more complex, for example: applying patches to bring applications up to the latest versions, migrating the tech stack to align with our standard operating environment, migrating functionality to other secure and resilient applications, decommissioning the application.
- Provide Senior Business Analysis services to the projects assigned.
- Analyse and document solution design requirements including non-functional, interface and data requirements and undertake requirements lifecycle management activities aligned with Business Analysis capability standards and expectations and ensuring consistency of outcomes.
- Complete process analysis and design activities.
- Act as the technical requirements owner for agreed projects, representing the requirement intent, and ensuring that relevant project deliverables trace to and align with the business requirements.
- Establish and maintain relationships, working collaboratively with a diverse set of technology stakeholders.
Skills and experience
- Significant experience as a Senior Business Analyst.
- Strong knowledge of application interfaces via numerous integration methods, fundamentals of database design, fundamentals of API design.
- Experience undertaking Technical / System Analysis, with a strong focus on eliciting Non-functional requirements, identifying, and clarifying interface/data requirements and conducting break/fix analysis.
- Experience on projects with a focus on upgrading and/or re-platforming complex, bespoke, business facing applications.
- Experience analysing and designing operational business processes.
- Experience working with a highly technical stakeholder groups and operational technology teams.
- Experience in managing requirements through their lifecycle (e.g., elicitation, traceability, prioritisation, communicating requirement intent, assessing change requests, supporting defect triage, and identifying requirements gaps).
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 30037643 quoting reference 236838.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.