In conjunction with Business Units & IS functions, identify and initiate pieces of work, define Business and Functional Requirements for prioritised business needs and provide support with development and testing as required.
- Assist in the production of business cases, objectives and scope.
- Document analysis approach estimate work packages for assignment analysis
- Produce Functional Specifications that deliver agreed solutions to meet Business and IT needs and standards.
- Liaise with Business Unit representatives and IT functions to coordinate Quality Assurance of IT solutions
- Facilitate and Support Development and Testing as required.
- Take the lead role in Project Defect prioritisation and triage.
- Excellent client relationship skills with strong ability to extract / elicit change requirements
- Excellent team player
- Good understanding of IT methods for capturing and documenting requirements
- Natural ability to communicate and build trust to forge strong relationships\
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with demonstrable ability in a variety of techniques to express technical information to non-technical readers / listeners
- Ability to coach junior Business Analysts
If you believe you have the skills and experience, please apply now. This is an immediate and urgent requirement, so don't delay.