- 6 Month Contract +extensions
- Brand New Project
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong documentation skills to join its IT team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in developing business cases and tender documentation.
Working with senior stakeholders, you will be assigned to multiple projects varying in size.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who can work well in changing environment and enjoys documentation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing business cases
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Creating functional specifications
- Generates effective project plans, releases, estimates and progress to maximise benefits and minimise business impacts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or other relevant discipline or similar experience in a similar position.
- 4-5 years' experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in preparing procurement documentation such as RFTs
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office Suite and systems.
- Presentation skills, able to develop presentation and present back to stakeholders
- Able to run Workshops to gather requirements
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills and experience working in a project-based environment.
Great Chance to join a market leader- For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org