About the Company
Diversified insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who are committed to creating a flexible working environment that supports their employees to reach their potential.
About the role
As a business-minded BA, you will be embedded in a relationship-based organisation to help deliver across large scale, complex projects/programs of work involving multiple stakeholder groups. Leading a journey of change, the role will require you to influence and guide stakeholders, facilitate workshops, model new processes and document process change.
- Facilitate large groups of multiple cross functional business in person and remotely
- Outcome focus, top down/conceptual process design and analysis using BPMN
- Requirements gathering and articulation of best practise
- Ability to manage ambiguity, educate and take people on the journey of change required
Skills and experience
- 5+ years business analysis experience on projects
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Business analysis responsibility on large scale/complex projects/programs of work involving multiple stakeholder groups
- Business operations experience outside of a technology reporting line
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence and Visio
- Commercial or personal insurance knowledge and experience is highly desirable
- Flexible working environment
- Potential contracting renewal
- Competitive daily rate
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nic Gulliver quoting reference 213026.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.