Our clientis a leading NSW Government department and is looking for a Business Analyst that will assess business needs and document requirements to assist with the development of solutions in Microsoft 365, including SharePoint Online, Power Platform and Power BI.
This role works closely with Microsoft 365 experts, developers and administrators to deliver best practice solutions and products for staff, and to productize these solutions so that they can be made available more broadly across the company.
This role is instrumental in embedding Microsoft 365 into business processes, maturing the application development lifecycle process, and recommend suitable and feasible solutions.
You will have the ability to analyze a situation, define the problem, document the requirements, recommend and justify an appropriate technical solution, and work with developers to manage scope and implement a best fit solution.
The successful applicant will have:
- 7+ years' experience as a business analyst and/or as a technical analyst
- 3+ years' experience in Microsoft 365, especially SharePoint Online, Power Platform and Power BI
- Strong understanding of M365 technical aspects including Azure and Sharepoint security groups and admin permissions
- Demonstrated experience in documenting business and technical requirements, problem statements, acceptance criteria, process flow diagrams and user stories
- Ability to analyze current processes and desired outcomes and translate these into functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to write and execute test scripts
- Ability to run discovery and design workshops and training sessions
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information quoting job reference: 212272