Our client has a requirement for a Senior Business Analyst to join their Wealth Regulatory Program & work in the Adviser Professionalism stream. However, you may be required to work across other streams.
In this key role you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Product Owner to document requirements as Epics and stories in the project backlog.
- Ensuring all internal teams understand requirements sufficiently to deliver
- Engage in the delivery of items on the project backlog, taking a cross-functional mentality to work with the project team to deliver outcomes.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate:
5+ years Business Analysis experience in Financial Services. Proven track record of delivering projects in a complex environment.
- Business process and modelling.
- Writing and soliciting EPICS and User Stories
- Solution evaluation with architects and solution designers
- Engagement and management of key stakeholders:
- Key Business and Technology teams
- Security and Governance
- Risk and Management Assurance
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Facilitation skills. Ability to run workshops and drive key dependencies and tasks
- Self-starter with Initiative
- Ability to handle complex scenarios across multiple internal/external teams.
- Understanding of Agile practices and techniques (desirable)
- MS Applications - including Excel, Word, Visio and Powerpoint.
- JIRA knowledge