My client, a renowned Australian Travel and logistics company, are looking to bring on a number of resources to work on a critical Automation project.
As a Business Analyst you will need to effectively communicate and work with both internal and external teams. You will act as a link between development and operations teams. You will be involved through the entire process end to end.
- Perform testing in line with test strategy to ensure quality build
- Test end to end systems and processes to ensure compliance with business requirements.
- Ensure both development and test code adheres to the latest coding standards and guidelines. Actively improve these standards over time, Code reviews for test scripts.
- Lead the technical testing effort in CI stream.
- Supporting and ensuring the successful running of our application in collaboration with the development and Ops team.
- Creating test data or creating a strategy on how to utilise existing data from the database
- Knowledge of mobile platforms, both iOS and Android
- Applications experience in Amadeus, Adobe Experience Manafer (AEM) or BluePrism
- Prior work on an automation project with tools such as Cypress or Selenium
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Splunk, Bamboo and others
For more information, please apply directly quoting reference 209678.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.