Our client is based in the manufacturing industry and is looking for Senior Business Analysts to assist them on one of their major projects based in Asset Management.
Working with the Program Manager in this role you will be required to analyse and design asset management business processes and systems that improve efficiencies and support growth within business units. For this project you will specify, design, configure, test and implement the system solutions and prepare user documentation.
- Liaise with key users and gather business requirements.
- Map business processes and model system solutions.
- Design system solutions.
- Prepare functional specifications and user documentation.
- Maintain business process and data models.
- Raise change requests.
- Adopt formal standards and guidelines for system modelling.
- Adhere to development policies and procedures.
- Mentor and provide advice to business analysts.
- Manage and lead the implementation of process and system improvements
- Assist in the planning and preparation for major system upgrades
- Develop workplans and report progress against development milestones
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Business process and system design skills.
- Data modelling skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Workshop facilitation skills.
- Familiar with continuous improvement methodologies
- Tertiary qualification in Information and Communication Technology.
- Industry certifications e.g. TOGAF, BPMN
If you have the skills required, and are looking for your next project, please "APPLY NOW".
Please be aware that due to the hard WA Border closure we cannot accept candidates who do not reside in WA, or do not currently possess a G2G pass.