Peoplebank are recruiting a Senior Business Analyst (IT Projects) to work for one of our clients based in the Adelaide CBD, on an initial contract to the end of Dec 2020, but with extensions from there.
Part of a large and talented team of BAs and Project Managers, you will work on a range of ICT projects. You must understand the business requirements and work closely with other team members to develop solution options that ensure the most efficient and effective business process and technology paths.
- Analyse and document business requirements for interfacing, functionality, workflow and business rules through consultation with stakeholders.
- Contribute to the undertaking of complex project work including process re-engineering, consolidation and standardisation regarding the implementation of Program initiatives.
- Exercise responsibility for the analysis, communication and validation of requirements for changes to business processes, policies and systems.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to analyse information needs and functional requirements in order to deliver effective business outputs.
- Liaise and consult with providers and key stakeholders to contribute to improving the efficiency and client focus of Program initiatives and to better support stakeholders in achieving core business goals.
- Develop requirement specifications and/or functional specifications to support successful transition to technical implementation where required.
Skills and Experience required
- Demonstrated analytical and process management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational solutions.
- Relevant experience in business, technical and financial analysis, and continuous improvement processes.
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders, including Agencies, ICT and vendors, in the effective gathering of requirements for the development and deployment of complex application and/or workflow tools.
- Ability to identify strategic and operational issues, think laterally and apply analytical, qualitative and research skills to develop appropriate strategies for resolution.
- Proven high level communication skills (verbal and written), including the provision of advice on issues of a complex, critical and politically sensitive nature.
- Experience in liaising effectively and working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders, to facilitate cooperation and support in achieving outcomes and to establish and maintain strong effective working relationships.
- Experience in data manipulation and analysis to support financial modelling.
- Experience in planning, prioritising and organising work to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- Experience in business reform and change management processes.
- Skills in MS Visio and Excel are highly desirable.
- Skills in MS Project are desirable.
- Business Analysis certification from a professional association such as CBAP / CCBA would be also be desirable.
This is a great opportunity to work in a great team oriented environment, with long term employment potential, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !!
SA: LHS 296564