Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Senior Business Analyst to work on projects delivering enhancements to their website. The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary capability delivery team using the agile methodology and may work on several projects concurrently.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months, located at our Client's Brindabella Business Park, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
- Experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as Iterative requirements planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings, Sprint Reviews etc.
- Experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation
- Experience in delivering outcomes following an Agile software development methodology.
- Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203783
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.