Senior Business Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Content management project experience is a must!
- Sharepoint migration experience would be advantageous.
The ICT Senior Business Analyst will report to a Program Manager. This is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across multiple projects. These projects will vary in size and complexity and involvement will be across the full project lifecycle. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic project delivery environment.
- Previous experience working on a Content, Records or knowledge management project with organisation wide change management experience.
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops using Skype/Teams involving large groups of business stakeholders to achieve consensus and to effectively document and validate outcomes.
- SharePoint migration and solution understanding working experience.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, partner organisations and to effectively communicate and manage expectations in alignment with project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to clearly understand project requirements and accurately translate into formal documentation, including business cases, Steering Committee packs, status reports, processes etc.
- Ability to multi-task and proactively understand and manage priorities.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills that have been developed over time. Confident and able to communicate at all levels of an organisation.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally, Business, IT, process definition and re-engineering.
- Agile Scrum certification or Agile / Scrum qualification - or detailed understanding with hands on experience.
- Familiarisation with project scheduling tools, e.g. MS Project, HUB, Jira, including the allocation of resources, costs, dependencies etc.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative and futuristic companies in Australia.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration and call Smita Gosavi at 02 8267 2486 for more details about the role. Job id #202583