Our Federal Government client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to Join their Applications team to develop and maintain their innovative, robust and sustainable IT Systems.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team.You will be responsible for undertaking requirements gathering activities, conduct investigations, undertake specialist research and analysis activities and professional advice on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
This is a contract opportunity until 30th of June 2020 with possible extensions located in the heart of Canberra CBD.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to elicit user and business requirements.
- The proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Experience in supporting a Project Manager in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile methodology highly desired.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 8073 4198 quoting Job Reference: # 201930
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.