The Senior Business Analyst is a hands-on role requiring detailed business analyst involvement and support across multiple projects. These projects will vary in size and complexity and involvement will be across the full project lifecycle. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to operate in a dynamic project delivery environment.
Key Accountabilities for the ICT Senior Business Analyst role will be:
- Providing consistent and timely business analyst support to Program/Project Managers across a range of projects to meet project milestones and satisfy Project Management quality guidelines.
- Creation and management of project documentation including Business Case, status reports, milestones, resource plans, risks and issues registers using appropriate project management tools to deliver effective results.
- Build trust and rapport with key ICT and business stakeholders to promote the timely transfer of knowledge, information and input required to satisfy project commitments.
- Conducting workshops and working closely with key business stakeholders and SME's to understand and document business process and technical requirements to support the development and ratification of key project deliverables, including scope definition, business requirements, process and solution design, etc.
Essential skills and experience for this role:
- Ability to work on a range of initiatives, at different stages of the project lifecycle, and potentially across different functional areas
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops involving large groups of business stakeholders and to effectively document and validate outcomes
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and to effectively communicate and manage their expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualified, ideally Engineering, Business, IT
- Relevant industry experience in an asset intensive environment, such as Utilities, Mining, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing (minimum 5 years)
- Project management qualification
- Agile Scrum certification or Agile / Scrum qualification - or detailed understanding with hands on experience.
Should you be interested in this role, please click the "APPLY" button now.
For a more detailed discussion on the role, please contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4700 quoting job ref # 201361