Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst who will be working within their Data stream.
The right candidat will:
- Conduct high level discussion with stakeholders to discover potential contentious content locations and to identify SME employees who may be able to help.
- Review business process documentation that refers to contentious content data.
- Survey employees for details on contentious data content.
- Conduct workshops with employees to discover details on contentious data content.
- Work with T&O to discover data locations and content.
- Use internally developed and externally sourced content discovery tools to find files containing key words or structures within free text.
- Review access logs for SharePoint and File Shares to prioritise locations for review.
- Use an internally developed Mapped Drive analysis tool to discover high usage File Share drives.
- Work with internal support tams and external vendors to discover a full list of supported File Share drives available to employees
- An understanding of Unstructured Data, data segregation and separation, especially comingled data.
- Understanding of Data Content Discovery Tools.
- Customer driven commercial approach to business.
- Ability to build rapport/relationships with all levels of the organisation, strong interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Risk.
- Significant experience in Banking & Finance.
- Data analytics skills / experience.
- Data Content Discovery Tools use
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 200995