- Contribute to the newly defined Wealth Strategy for the organisation
- Utilise Agile Delivery experience in Superannuation within a Regulatory Environment
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering. As a Senior Business Analyst you will be taking an Initiative that has been broken down into Features by the Portfolio team and then further breaking down the work into Epics and User Stories that create business value.
What do you have to do?
- Work with the Product Owner and team during iteration planning to decompose epics into user stories and identify the iteration in which each story may be delivered.
- Identify E2E business scenarios and functions, ensuring requirements + solutions support these.
- Define business impacts and requirements for transition to business.
- Prepare current and future state process maps.
- Actively resolve problems and define impacts obligations and controls.
What experience do you need to bring?
- Banking and Financial Services experience in Australia - Wealth Specifically.
- Product expertise; Superannuation, Investments, Banking or Insurance.
- Agile delivery approaches (Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile).
- Varied Agile requirements & techniques- such as Features, Epics, User stories, Story mapping, Use cases, definition of done, acceptance criteria, and informal modelling.
- Collaborative and development tools - such as Confluence, JIRA and Sharepoint. Visual Modelling tools such as Visio or Oracle Business Process Analysis (OBPA).
- Facilitation and analysis techniques - to facilitate conversations, elicit and play back information depending on your audience and different delivery approach e.g. conduct interviews, observations, requirements workshops, showcase, review and validation sessions.
Please quote reference number: 198819