- Major Financial Services Organisation undergoing significant change
- Intranet, SharePoint, UX and Design experience
- 12 Month Contract - North Sydney location
Who is the company?
This is a major financial services organisation that focuses on Wealth & Advice products.
They are based in North Sydney and are undergoing a significant transformation in line with new regulations and to shift their market offering.
You will draw on generalist Senior Business Analyst experience along with working knowledge of establishing and maintaining corporate Intranets, ideally with previous experience in Sharepoint Online.
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- Support the identification of business stakeholders and assist with the creation of a stakeholder matrix
- Define a high-level current state where required, and L4 future state processes
- Determine in & out of system process gaps and acceptable solutions
- testing support
- Able to support business impact assessments
- Knowledge of Intranet and related business processes required.
- Knowledge of Corporate Communications, User Experience(UX)/ Design would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Wealth and any general banking processes would be an advantage.
- Business Engagement and Stakeholder Management, requirements analysis, management and documentation skills
- Facilitation, Analysis, planning and communication Skills
- Experienced with Sharepoint Online
- Minimum 8 - 10 years in Business Analysts roles in a project environment
- Experience in working within a Separation initiative would be an advantage
- Proactively manage, raise and escalate risks/issues and scope change
If you would like more information about this role please contact Jan Hundleby
Job Number 198235