Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with strong cyber and idAM experience. The ideal candidate will have demostrated experience of IT Business Analysis, strong knowledge of security technologies and concepts and expereince working in large-scale Security projects involving identity and user access management
Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Facilitating project inception and requirement workshops.
- Documenting implementation plans using contributions from technical teams and the Project Manager
- Data mapping and analysis
- Liaising with senior stakeholders both in technology and in the business
- Change Management
- Identity Management
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of advanced security technologies and concepts
- Strong knowledge of customer Identity and Access Management concepts and technologies
- At least 10 years experience of business analysis, requirements analysis and process analysis using the appropriate techniques and frameworks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven facilitation skills
- Ability to estimate scope and size of work including effort and time. Carry out needs analysis based on the estimation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Great Chance to join a market leader! For more information contact Sofie on firstname.lastname@example.org