About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing effective and sustainable planning and development of industry to support growth
About the Role
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for initially the development of a business case to improve data maturity and system capabilities across the portfolio to drive data-based decision making. You will analyse current business systems and make recommendations designed to improve the capabilities, cost effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Work with project team to develop data requirements, dictionary and definitions
- Analyse current state of maturity
- Conduct systems analysis including existing system suitability for requirements, market options and future scope
- Interpret data to identify problems and areas for which procedural or systems changes are identified
- Develop business case for cost benefit analysis on options for systems
- Scope and build interim solution for data capture
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Previous background as a Senior Business Analyst with a strong technical background.
- Must have strong Business Case experience in both development and delivery
- Have previously worked on IT Transformation programs
- Strong technical and systems skills across a variety of IT Systems
- Ability to articulate the cost benefits
- Prefer experience in Asset management and the government sector
- Extensive experience in business process analysis and implementing business process change and improvement initiatives.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Roadmap experience
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198987
Please click the apply button.